Mailchimp is a multichannel marketing platform that may help you reach out to new consumers and enhance existing ones. Use Mailchimp's e-commerce tools to sell more products and manage your business's earnings without ever leaving the platform.
To interact with your consumers and generate strong email marketing campaigns, you may simply link your website with your Mailchimp account. It's perfect for both educational websites and online retailers that use Mailchimp e-Commerce. Mailchimp has a free version of their services, but if you require something more advanced, they also have a subscription alternative.
You might not have access to all of these features depending on your package. To find out what's included in your package, go to our pricing page.
In this article, you'll discover the fundamentals of Mailchimp and e-commerce, as well as some business-growth concepts.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Mailchimp with WordPress?
Mailchimp is one of the most extensively used email marketing services. Why? Because they offer a free unlimited plan that allows you to send up to 10,000 emails to a maximum of 2000 subscribers every month.
Aside from email marketing, Mailchimp also provides basic automation capabilities that can help you expand your online business.
Mailchimp, on the other hand, is far from ideal. They are no longer the most user-friendly or cost-effective email marketing solution avail
Constant Contact, Drip, and HubSpot are some Mailchimp alternatives that provide more complex marketing automation solutions that are easier to use.
So, let's have a look at how you can utilise Mailchimp with WordPress to expand your business and start growing your email list.
Here step by step guidance about using and connect to Mailchimp for the First Time.
Information about your store
First and foremost, you must link your online store to Mailchimp. We work with a variety of platforms, including Magento, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, and others. Visit the Integrations page to see a list of all of the e-commerce stores we support.
After you've connected, you'll have access to a variety of advanced e-commerce solutions.
Give your regular emails a boost in sales.
Utilize the power of statistics to get the most out of your email. With client segments, product recommendations, and promo codes, you can improve the sales outcomes of your regular email campaigns.
- Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Send an email to a specific group of customers.
- Segment your contacts based on their purchasing history or expected demographics. Then, with appealing offers or promotions, create an email or automation personalized to your section.
- Use your email to send customized product recommendations.
- Drag and drop data-driven email recommendations from your online store. We'll make sure that each consumer who receives your email receives the appropriate recommendations.
- To stay competitive, use promo codes.
Consumers are prone to looking for the best deal before making a purchase, so why not entice them with a discount? Use a promo block to put your code in a campaign to encourage customers to make a purchase.
Make your emails more automated.
You may save a lot of time and money by automating your processes. Welcome greetings abandoned cart notifications, and order receipts are just a few of the free automated emails offered by Mailchimp. You may produce up to 16 times more orders at your store with the correct automation.
Here are some ideas to get you started.
• Create abandoned cart emails to recoup lost revenue.
Customers are busy, and most people who add an item to an online shopping cart leave it, according to industry studies. It's time to get some of that cash back! Mailchimp can assist you in creating a visually appealing automated email that is sent to clients who have abandoned their shopping baskets on your website.
• To convert website visitors, create a welcome email series.
Do you want to give your website visitors a warm welcome? Send them an automated welcome message. To convert newbies to paying clients, educate them about your products or services or offer them appealing coupons.
Place adverts on the internet.
Yes, Mailchimp sells ads as well. Take the plunge and try social or retargeting advertisements, which are available on all Mailchimp accounts, including free ones. Anyone with a Mailchimp account may use our Ad Builder to make attractive Facebook and Instagram advertisements, as well as Google web retargeting advertising. You'll still have to pay for your ad budget, which starts at a few dollars per day, but Mailchimp won't charge you anything extra.
- Here are a few suggestions.
- Place an ad for Facebook and Instagram.
- We've made it simple to create and run a web-based social media ad. Use advertisements to increase product sales or generate new leads for your business.
- Leverage the influence of a "lookalike" audience
- You can use social ads to cast a wider net and reach out to new people who might be interested in what you're selling. Use our comparable audiences feature to show your ad to people who have similar interests, buying habits, and characteristics as your existing contacts.
- Visitors who have left your website might be retargeted.
- Google remarketing advertisements from Mailchimp can help you re-engage visitors who have previously visited your site. These advertisements follow your visitors across the internet, reminding them of all the amazing things they viewed on your website.
- View the return on investment and the outcomes.
- You can sit back, relax, and watch your results roll in after you've started adding product recommendations, creating advertising, or sending automation.
The audience dashboard, statistics page, and campaign reports will all help you figure out how much you're selling with Mailchimp. Opens, clicks, audience growth, and revenue are all displayed in simple graphs and charts. Furthermore, everything on your audience dashboard is clickable, allowing you to quickly construct campaigns for specific groups of people.