The Lunar Client is an all-in-one PvP client for a variety of Minecraft versions. It's made to give gamers a better time when they're playing on Multiplayer Minecraft Servers. However, because Lunar is not officially supported by Minecraft's authors (Mojang A.B.), it must be individually downloaded and installed.
Lunar has become one of the most popular unofficial Minecraft clients in recent years, with many prominent YouTubers promoting it. As a result, an increasing number of players are looking for instructions on how to download, install, and use Lunar.
Downloading and installing Lunar Client for Minecraft
- Step 1
The first step in installing Lunar Client is to visit to this link and select the appropriate operating system's download option.
The Lunar Client installer application should begin downloading after you click the download button. The application should then be opened after it has finished downloading.
- Step 2
Players will be confronted with a license agreement when opening the Lunar client installer application, which must be accepted. The client installer should take care of the rest of the installation process once it has been accepted.
The page that gamers will view when they initially start the app is depicted below. The operating system in this case is Windows.
How to use Lunar Client in Minecraft?
Players should configure client settings before starting Minecraft to ensure the best possible experience. You can do so by following the easy instructions below:
- Step 1
To begin, go to the launcher's settings area.
Players must ensure that enough RAM has been allotted (about 13 percent of the machine's total RAM). That will be all that needs to be changed for the majority of users.
- Step 2
Following this modification, players must now select the version to be launched by clicking the arrow adjacent to the green launch button. Minecraft versions 1.7, 1.8, 1.12, 1.15, 1.16, and 1.17 are now supported by Lunar Client.
- Step 3
Players must now click the launch button after selecting their preferred version as their preferred version. The client will download some necessary files on the initial launch, thus it may take longer than usual.
- Step 4
Once this is done, Minecraft should start up and the Lunar Client menu should appear.
Players may now configure installed client mods by using the Lunar logo button at the bottom of the screen to access the menu. These mods usually include PvP and FPS-related improvements that are useful when playing on Minecraft PvP servers.
Everything else, with the exception of these little tweaks, is the same as vanilla Minecraft. As a result, players do not need to be concerned about any compatibility difficulties.
Login to Lunar Client with Microsoft Account
Follow these steps to login to Lunar Client Microsoft account:
- Select Sign in in Minecraft.
- Type in the email address you'd like to use to log in to your account.
- Type in the password you'd want to use to access your account.
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least two of the following: uppercase, lowercase, numerals, and symbols.
- Select your Country/Region and enter your Birthdate using the drop-down menus.
- Microsoft may have sent you a verification code through email. Select Next after entering or pasting the code.
Your Microsoft account is now set up! You should be automatically signed into your account in Minecraft.
Change Login and Password on Lunar Client
After signing up for Lunar Client, sometimes there is a time where you need to change your login and password. If you want to change your login and password on Lunar Client, simply you are able to follow this way below.
To change login on Lunar Client:
There are a few actions you can take to change your Lunar Client login:
- To begin, go to your profile page on the website.
- In the second step, you can select the settings button.
- "Change the login and profile address on" can be found here. Please input your new login in the box below and then click the "Change" button.
To change your password on Lunar Client:
- To begin, click to your website profile.
- Select "Settings" from the drop-down menu. After that, find “Change password”.
- You can then enter the old password in the first field and the new password in the second.
- Finally, all you have to do is click the "Change" button.
Read Also: Best Bootstrap Login Form Templates To Use