You'll need to know the ins and outs of Microsoft Outlook before you can do anything else, such as how to log in and out of your email account. Once you've become accustomed to Outlook's user interface, you may find it difficult to sign out. You may not be able to log out of Outlook without deleting or canceling your account, depending on your device. There are many steps to log out of Microsoft Outlook on your computer or mobile device.
How to Logout of Outlook on Mobile Devices?
From your Outlook inbox, go to the upper-right corner of your screen and click the profile icon.
- Select "Sign out" from the dropdown menu.
- By deactivating your account, you can log out of Outlook on the mobile app.
- Open the Outlook mobile app on your phone.
- In the upper left, tap your profile symbol. Select the gear icon in the bottom left corner of the screen that says "Settings."
- Select the account from which you wish to log out.
- Select "Delete Account" from the dropdown menu.
Logout of Outlook on the Desktop Windows Program:
By updating your profile, you can log out of Outlook on the desktop Windows program.
- To begin, open Outlook.
- Go to the far-left corner of your top menu bar and select "File."
- From the "Account Settings" dropdown, choose "Change Profile."
- Press the "OK" button.
- These include Steps to log out of Microsoft Outlook on your computer or mobile device.
Outlook on the Computer Logging Out:
Logging Out of Outlook from your computer. To exit Outlook, press ALT + F4 while it is open.
- If you want to switch to a different email account in Outlook or be prompted for a login password every time you open Outlook, click here.
- You are logged out of Outlook when you close it.
- In a web browser, open Outlook. www.outlook.com is the Outlook URL. It is come in Steps to log out of Microsoft Outlook on your computer or mobile device.
Using the Web to Log Out of Outlook:
- Image with the title Outlook should be closed.
- Click your name or username in the top right corner.
- How to Log Out of Outlook on a Windows 10 Computer
- Click File in the top left corner of the Outlook client for Windows. A few menu alternatives will show.
- Select Office Account from the list of alternatives.
- Finally, under your name on the Outlook Account page, click Sign out.
Log Out of Outlook in Windows 10:
If you obtain a Sign out of Office confirmation page, click Sign out at the bottom right of the screen.
- You can log out of your Microsoft Outlook account using a browser, but you'll have to employ workarounds if you're using the desktop or mobile apps.
- You'll need to delete your account from the Outlook app if you wish to log out on your mobile device.
- To log out of your Outlook account on the Mac program, go to the "Preferences" menu and select "Log Out Account.
Outlook Users Can Logout by Altering Their Profile:
Microsoft Outlook users can log out by altering their profile in the client's "Account Settings." You'll need to know the ins and outs of Microsoft Outlook before you can do anything else, such as how to log in and out of your email account. All account information is attached to your device's user account and kept locally on your computer for those using the most recent versions of the email client, Outlook. Unless you remove it, it will be accessible to everyone who logs in through your user account.
Log off by Clicking the Logoff Button:
Select whether or not to save unsaved changes in the program you have open if you receive a message. The computer will shut down all of your programs and log you out. It could take a few moments.
Other users can log on to the computer with their user accounts after they have logged off. They can access their email account but not yours if they've installed Outlook on your computer for their account.
Instruction for Log Out Outlook:
"Logging out" in the classic sense isn't available for individuals using the Outlook desktop app for the Outlook mobile app. Unless you want to erase your account from the app, your phone's built-in security safeguards keep your inbox safe on the mobile app. There are various ways to keep your communications secure on your mobile device and computer if you truly want to protect your account. There are many steps to log out of Microsoft Outlook on your computer or mobile device.
Windows should close. Sign out of Windows if you're logging into your computer and want to give it to someone else, or if you're going to leave it unattended for a time. Ctrl + Alt + Delete is a combination of Ctrl + Alt + Delete. There are many steps to log out of Microsoft Outlook on your computer or mobile device.
Further Visit: How to Login as an Administrator in Windows 10?