Here, we are talking about why doesn't Twitter allow me to log in on my mobile phone. Twitter is a microblogging system that allows you to send and receive short post, which is known as a tweet. If we talk tweet than a tweet can be up to 40 characters long and can include links to relevant resources and websites. Twitter users follow other users. If you follow someone that you can able to see their tweet in your tweeter timeline. You can also choose to follow people and organizations with similar personal and academic interests to you. You can also easily create your tweets, or you can also retweet information that has been tweeted by others. Retweeting means that the data can be shared efficiently and quickly with a large number of people.
Why use Twitter:
Nowadays, Twitter has gained much popularity with academics and students, policymakers, the general public, and as well as politicians. Many of its users struggled to understand actually what Twitter is and how they could use it. But nowadays, Twitter has become the social platform of choice for many. The snappy nature of Twitter means that Twitter is widely and mostly used by smartphone users who don't want to read long content items on the screen.
Twitter allows you to:
- By using Twitter, you can easily promote your research, for example, by providing the link to your new items, blog stories, and journal article.
- By using Twitter, you can easily reach a large number of people quickly through tweets or retweet.
- You can also easily follow the work of other experts in your field.
- You can also create relationships with experts and other followers.
- You can keep up to date with the latest news and developments and share it with others instantly.
- You can research new audiences.
- You can seek feedback about your work and give feedback to others.
What Should You Tweet About?
Remember that the type of tweet depends on whether you are tweeting individually or as an organization, project, or group. For example, hobbies, news stories, and general observation. If we think about the non-academic aspects of your life can help make you an interesting person to follow.
Example of Tweet That you Can Tweet:
- You can tweet details of new publications or the resources that you have produced.
- You can also tweet news items that feature your research.
- You can link to any blog posts you have written.
- You can also tweet interesting news items you have found.
- You can reply to other people's tweets.
- You can also retweet of other people's tweets.
- You can also tweet exciting photographs.
- Also thought about the conference you attend.
The problem that you have to during Login on Twitter on my Mobile Phone:
If you can't log in to Twitter on your mobile then the app, your data connection, and the device itself could be to blame. First, verify that you have a stable internet connection by using another app that needs the internet to run. And make sure that you are running the official Twitter app or using the official Twitter website. Then use the app marketplace on your phone you check the updates to the app.
Checking the Password Details:
If Twitter is telling you that you are using an invalid password and username, then double-check the information that you are using to logging in using the same detail on the desktop computer. Make sure that your phone is set to the correct date and time for your time zone. In case you have forgotten the password, use the reset link on the mobile app or on the desktop to set up a new one.
How to reset the password?
- As you know that you have to use your account email address and password to log into Twitter.
- In case your password is not working, then request a new password by entering the email address in your reset form.
- If your system cannot find your email address, then you may be entering the wrong one.
How to Reset Email Address?
We use our accounts user name and password to log in to Twitter. In case that does not work visit, the password request form and enter the username or email address or mobile address that you think you have used. Then check all your email boxes. We will send password reset instructions to the account's email address.
App Trouble Shooting:
By clearing the Twitter app data cache on your device can sometimes resolve login issues. Then you can also try reinstalling and uninstalling the app or rebooting your device to clear any temporary data that's being held by the app and to reset the connection to your account. In case you are using the mobile Twitter website, then clear the data cache of the browser instead.
SEE MORE: Secure Facebook Login